I was nominated for this award by the lovely Sammie from Bookshelves&Biros
I would like to use this moment to thank her for that nominations and to ask all of you to follow the link and have a look at her blog. It’s to die for!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for this award and link their blog.
- Answer the questions that blogger provided for you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Create 10 question for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
1. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
Easy! Curry chicken with pineapple and beans. It’s so gorgeous and delicious that I’m getting hungry for it as we speak.
Holy hell…. I’m truly hungry now xD and it’s 10 pm.
2. Snog / Marry / Throw off a cliff
I’ve dreaded the day that someone would ask me this very question. Thank you, Sammie!
For ruining my life ….. this is gonne hurt so bad *cries*
Marry; Will Herondale.
Snog; Julian Blackthorn.
Throw off a cliff; Magnus Bane
he would survive the fall anyway
PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!
3. Coffee or tea?
I never really liked the taste of coffee, although I love its scent. So tea it is.
4. What’s the best quote you’ve recently come across in a book you’ve read?
“To love is to destroy”
I’ve come across this particular quote twice now. The first time was in The Mortal Instruments when Jace says it to Clary. It was the most important lesson he’s learned from his father. Back then, I already fell in love with the quote. And then I came across it again in The Forbidden Wish where Zahra thinks it when she thinks about her former master and the havoc Zahra wreaked when she had feelings for her master.
So this quote became all the more meaningful to me.
5. Name three things you couldn’t live without.
– My cat Momo.
– My cat Mika.
– My books.
6. If you had to get rid of all the apps on your phone but one. Which app would you keep?
Oh gosh…. I don’t know. I have a separate E-reader so that app would be deleted. Facebook too since I don’t use it that much. I would probably end up keeping my work planner app because that’s the only way I can see my schedule for work.
I work on a ferry so the only planner they have is online and via the app I can receive updates about my schedule. If I don’t have that… I’d probably end up being fired because of tardiness or a couple of missed days without a good explanation.
7. Do you have any WordPress pet peeves/ annoyances?
Not that I can think of…..
8. Describe your ideal Saturday morning.
Sleep until 10 am and then slowly wake up by lying in bed for just another minute or two. Then finding a great book on my (new) shelves and reading a fragment that I really liked or that made me feel some feels before going downstairs and getting some Coco Pops while watching cartoons on Comedy Central.
9. Open a book that’s closest to your laptop/computer/tablet on page 54. What does the first line say?
“Aria followed the Guardians through the curving corridors.” – Under The Never Sky
10. What’s your favorite cocktail?
I nominate the following bloggers:
I know I only tagged 7 people but it’s all I can do. I haven’t been all that active on my blog lately, and I’m just about to start things up again 🙂 Sorry for that!
The questions I have for you are:
- Your house is on fire and you can only save one thing. What would it be?
- What is your favorite flower and why?
- Snog / Marry / Kill ; Maxon Schraeve (Selection), Augustus Waters (TFIOS), Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
- If you could do anything in the world without having to think about money or travel time, what would you do?
- Who is your hero?
- Are you a writer? If so, are you working on a book? What is it about?
- Describe your favorite book’s plotline without using the title or any place/character names.
- What is your favorite .gif?
- Who are your OTP?
- If you met a Jinni and got three wishes. What would you wish for?