I was nominated for a Liebster award by the lovely Leah from Leah’s Book Blog. She has an amazing blog. It’s really worth checking it out. So go on, check that out first.. I’ll wait for you to come back 😉
Have you done it?
Good, let’s get started 😀
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.Give them 11 questions to answer.
These are the 11 question I got from Leah:
Who is your favorite author?
That’s a tough one. I don’t have one fave but several. One of the very first authors I came to love above anything else was Cassandra Clare but I’m also obsessed with Maggie Stiefvater and Jennifer L Armentrout.
What is the first book you remember reading?
I’ve been reading books ever since I was very young. In primary school we could use the first hour of the day to work on our reading skills and I remember liking this book that had my name on it. I don’t remember exactly what it was about but the title was something like “What I want to be when I grow up”. Also, that Leanne character was badass 😛
What fantasy world would you like to live in?
Easy! Hogwarst 😀 Without a doubt! I would love to be in that castle, learning magic and playing Quidditch. Sign me up for that!
What is your favorite book series?
This question always gives me headache. I can’t choose 1 particular series as my favorite because there’s so many good ones out there. So I have a variety of faves that are all very dear to me. These are:
– The Mortal Instruments.
– The Infernal Devices.
– The Raven Cycle.
Where and when do you get most of your reading done?
I can read almost everywhere. I’m known to read when I walk to the market or school or whatever. I missed a busstop once because I was so sucked into my book that I forgot everything else. Whoops….
How many pafes do you read in a day?
If I’m really into the book I can easily read up to 500 pages a day but if I can’t get into it that easy or if I’m really tired it’s approximately 200 pages.
What is a popular book you didn’t love?
The selection series. I’m not saying I hated it because I did enjoy the read but I very much disliked America and all her drama. Reading those books was so frustrating at times that I wish I had the power to rip the books to pieces and burn them.
How do you start your morning?
Not….. :p I’m a lousy morning person. After dragging myself off of my bed, I go downstairs and eat some cereal before going to work/school.
On average, how long are your blog posts?
I try to maintain a certain level of short messages. I want people to keep being interested in whatever I have to say so instead of making it very long and extensive, I try to keep it short and entertaining. So, maybe around 800 words.
What is your biggest fear?
I’m like Gansey from the Raven Cycle. My biggest fear is hornets and bees. I was stung by 50 bees once. A very traumatic experience, I must say.
Do you have a set number of posts you write per week?
I want to post every day but it doesn’t always work out that way. I write whenever I want to write, so no. I don’t have a set number.
11 random facts about me;
- I dye my hair.
- I’ve travelled to the other side of the world.
- I have two cats. Momo and Mika.
- Momo and Mika are named after anime characters.
- I was obsessed with Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese dramas and have a closet filled with dvd boxsets.
- I met Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Misha Collins.
- I also met Jamie Campbell Bower (like 5 times)
- I have three tattoos. The Iratze Rune, “We live and breathe words” and Jamie CB’s autograph.
- I’m not a fan of One Direction but I can sing along to every song.
- I write my own stories.
- I’m allergic to the sun.
Here are my questions for the ones I nominate.
– What is your first language?
– Which book made you hooked on reading?
– What is the best book-to-movie adaption you’ve seen?
– If you could marry a character from a book, who would it be?
– If you could turn a book into a movie, which book would you choose?
– Fuck, Marry, Kill: Daemon from Lux, Will from The Infernal Devices, Rowan from Throne of Glass.
– Which do you prefer, ebooks or real books?
– How many books do you own at the moment?
– Which book made you cry SO HARD that you couldn’t deal?
– If you could meet one author, who would it be?
– What is your ideal holiday destination?
(I don’t know more blog that aren’t nominated already and have below 200 followers, sorry)